Welcome to South Knox School Corporation
It is our hope that you are able to gain some knowledge about our school system. By reviewing this information, it is believed you will determine we have a great school system where students, parents and community blend together to provide opportunities for everyone to grow in all aspects of their lives. Welcome to South Knox School Corporation's Web site. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!
South Knox School Corporation is a
Tobacco FREE Campus!
Request high school transcripsts here:
South Knox Elementary begins 8:25 a.m.; dismissal at 3:10 p.m.
South Knox Middle/High school begins 8:20 a.m.; dismissal at 3:20 p.m.
- Full day kindergarten program (tuition-free)
- SKE before school (7:30 a.m. - 8:05 a.m.) child care/no cost to parents
- SKE after school (3:10 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.) child care for elementary students at the Vincennes YMCA. Contact YMCA at 812-886-9077
- Caring and experienced teaching, support, and administrative staff
- Safe and clean buildings
- Good teacher/pupil ratio
- Excellent learning areas for students - large, modern air-conditioned classrooms
- Excellent technology opportunities for students
- Students can graduate with up to 31 college credits
For additional information contact:
South Knox Elementary School at 812-743-2591
South Knox Middle/High School at 812-726-4450 or 812-743-2282
South Knox Superindent Office at 812-726-4440 or 812-743-2110
Bus route Information - Transportation Director Scott Staggs at
812-726-4450 or 812-743-2591
Transfer tuition amount for out-of-district students grades K-12 is $0
Attend SK tuition FREE!
Harmony Parent Portal Directions
**Following are the instructions to access Harmony to review your student's grades, attendance and discipline records from your home via the Internet.
1. Go to the South Knox School Corporation Web page.http://www.sknox.k12.in.us/(OR https://harmony.sknox.k12.in.us to login - skip to #4)2. Click on the harmony link at the bottom of the page3. Click on the Harmony link.4. A Harmony School Management login screen will open. Enter your user name and password and click "login"5. You will be welcomed to Harmony and may click on the links on the left side of the screen to view your student's information. When you are finished reviewing your student's academic record, please click "Log Out" to log out of the system.